Hello DPG Members,
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 3.3.
The team is currently investigating the following issues:
We’ve just released 3.3.34 as an optional download. Here are the changes that have been addressed:
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue preventing players from scrolling properly to the end of their Collection when selecting their team for a tournament.
- Fixed an issue where a dinosaur’s next move order would not correctly reflect the ability’s order and icon during a Raid Battle.
- Fixed an issue where a new dinosaur would be afflicted with Lockdown when replacing a KO’d dinosaur afflicted with Lockdown.
- Minor changes were made to the map distribution system.
- Players do not immediately receive DNA upon completion of an Isla Event battle.
- Fret not, as the DNA is added upon restarting the app.
- We’re aware that the map event distribution was impacted following our technical map migration, as recently mentioned here.
- We’re aware that Short-Range dinosaurs appear less frequently on the Map, as previously reported here.
- As of December 1st, 11:00 AM ET, increased freezing issues during PVP (OnEscape issue) have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where players could not select creatures for the Dec 1st Cash Tournament.
- The Lockdown effect being applied to new dinos swapped in after the previous one’s defeat.
- Dinosaur portraits disappearing after Fusion.
- The Rare Raid aura glow appearing extremely large.
- The Unique and Apex Aura glows appearing extremely small.
- The Raid Aura appearing during Drone Sessions.
FIXED (as of 2023-11-29 10:00 AM ET):
- The Omega Drone Bullseye DNA values should now be truly doubled the original values.
- We’ve fixed the Omega Incubator giving Common Stegosaurus.
- Raid Bosses not following the correct order of abilities.
- This is a server-side fix we’re aiming to deploy as soon as possible.
- Raid Minion Health Bars remain on screen even after defeat.
- Act First is not displayed in the Initiative Track in Raid Battles.
- Concatosaurus’ Ferocious Counter Healing Strike’ isn’t applying the damage buff.
- Mortem rex’s new abilities have animation issues.
- We just wanted to clarify it is intended for Mortem rex’s ‘Afflicting Lockdown Impact’ ability to target itself.
- It’s part of an ongoing series of abilities that offer greater risk vs reward scenarios. Use it wisely!
We will keep you posted on the progression of the fixes in this thread.