Hello DPG Members,
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.22.
The team is currently investigating the following reported issues:
- The Fallen Kingdom Arena Background disappears when transitioning from the Isla Event tab to the PvP Battle Tab.
- Diorajasaur’s Reactive Passive ability does not trigger when receiving direct damage.
- Arctovasilas’ Skin display issues in the Lab.
- Visual Issues with paying for Extra DNA Recombinations. Recombinations do not cost Coins.
The team has pushed a server-side fix (meaning all that is needed is to restart your game) that addresses the following reported issues:
- NEW – Two creatures appearing in Battle overlapping each other.
- NEW – DoT not being applied correctly.
- NEW – Creatures appearing defeated despite still having HP left.
- NEW – Some abilities not using the correct amount of turns.
RESOLVED ISSUES (3/17/23)
- NEW – We noticed visual issues when attempting to purchase the additional Recombinations using Cash.
- NEW – The Berserk ability should now be cleansing again.
The above resolutions created a small server disruption which we are currently investigating and monitoring.
RESOLVED ISSUES (3/16/23)
- We’ve investigated and resolved issues players were having when attempting to Drone short-range creatures
- We were aware of players experiencing issues with the Pinnacle Assault Part 2 Isla Event (full thread here.)