Hello DPG Members,
Since the release of the Omega Training system, many players have been inquiring how Omegas will affect Skill Tournaments. As we aim to keep these events fair and engaging for everyone, here are a few bullet points concerning their presence in Skill Tournaments:
- If your Omega is above Level 26 before entering a Skill Tournament:
- Their stats attributes will be evenly scaled down — based on the Training Points you allocated to your Dinosaur — to be on par with other LVL 26 Dinosaurs. Each Stat Attribute will be reduced evenly.
- If the specific Skill Tournament has a Rarity Restriction (e.g., Rare & Epic only), the relevant unlocked abilities that are considered above that Rarity will be temporarily disabled during those Tournament battles. For context, we consider these to be the Ability Unlock/Level/Rarity Comparison:
- 1st Unlock Ability | Level 6 | Rare Ability
- 2nd Unlock Ability | Level 11 | Epic Ability
- 3rd Unlock Ability | Level 16 | Legendary Ability
- 4th Unlock Ability | Level 21 | Unique Ability
- For instance, if you use the above Rare and Epic-only format, the Omega’s 3rd and 4th Unlock Ability will be disabled during that Tournament.
- If your Omega is below Level 26 before entering a Skill Tournament:
Their stats attributes will be evenly scaled up — based on the current Training Points you allocated to your Dinosaur — to be on par with other LVL 26 Dinosaurs.
Any unspent Training Points will temporarily be applied evenly to match other Level 26 Dinosaurs during the Skill Tournament; note that they will not be permanently applied to the Dinosaur and will return after exiting the Tournament.
- Omegas will only be able to use abilities they’ve already unlocked when entering a Tournament Battle. It will not temporarily unlock abilities for players during Tournament Battles.
- If curious how the unspent Training Point calculations are done behind the scenes during Skill Tournaments; any remaining Training Points are temporarily applied one by one into each stat attribute from left to right (Health/Attack/Speed/Armor/Crit Chance/Crit Damage) and then repeats/loops until all unspent Training Points have been used. When a Stat Attribute reaches its maximum allowed allocation, it is then skipped in the next Training Point distribution loop.
We hope this clears up any confusion, and we can’t wait to see how your revamped Omegas will fare in the upcoming Skill Tournaments!