Release 2.23: The Wild Unique Update!
Update 2.23 brings new dinosaurs, new abilities, a new Raid Boss, and the first Unique Wild Spawn to Jurassic World Alive!
Wild News: Non-Hybrid Uniques!
There is a new kind of dinosaur stalking your Jurassic World: non-hybrid Uniques. These non-hybrid uniques are real dinosaurs that have been discovered by paleontologists.
Release 2.23 brings two new non-hybrid Uniques: Dracovenator and Ceratosaurus.
With these new dinosaurs, we want to give players a new path to powerful dinosaurs that can co-exist with hybridization. This gives players a new way to compete in the end-game without the necessity of fusing DNA.
Dracovenator – Unique
Dracovenator is a swift bipedal predator. Large enough to take on powerful opponents and swift enough to evade their attacks, Dracovenator uses its Dodge and Distraction to remain on the attack!
- Dracovenator is a Cunning Distraction Dodger.
SWAP IN DISTRACTION
TOUGH GROUP CUNNING STRIKE
CLOAKED RAMPAGE ALERT
Ceratosaurus – Unique
This powerful theropod can be distinguished by the bladed horn on its snout. Slightly smaller than the T. rex, Ceratosaurus is an aggressive predator, using its strength and resilience to attack prey head on!
- Ceratosaurus is a Fierce and Resilient Counter-Attacker.
Target highest damage opponent: reduce damage 50% 4 attacks, 2 turns. Attack 1.5x.
Self: 50% chance to dodge 66% of damage 4 attacks, 2 turns.
CLOAKED RAMPAGE ALERT
Target lowest HP: attack 2x. Reduce damage 50% 4 attacks, 2 turns.
Self: 75% chance to Dodge 66.7% of damage, 2 turns. 2x damage on next attack.
Cooldown: 2. Delay: 1.
Target lowest HP: attack 2x. Reduce damage 50% 4 attacks, 2 turns. 2x damage on next attack.
Self: 75% chance to Dodge 66.7% of damage, 2 turns. Automatic Swap.
Cooldown: 2. Delay: 1.
Target attacker: Attack 1x, bypassing Armor and Dodge.
Self: Increase Armor 10%, 2 attacks, 1 turn and Damage 10% 2 attacks, 2 turns.
Target highest HP: attack 1.33x. DoT 25% of target’s max HP, lasting 4 turns.
Target fastest opponent: Reduce speed 50% 4 attacks, 2 turns.
Self: Cleanse. Increase damage and Armor 25% 4 attacks, 2 turns.
Cooldown: 2. Delay: 1
DISPERSED FIERCE IMPACT
Target all opponents: Remove Shields and Taunt. Attack 1.5x, bypassing Armor.
Self: Cleanse Vulnerability.
At start of turn (if dodge is active) reduce opponent damage 50% 2 attacks, 1 turn.
At end of turn (if locked down) Self: heal 10% max HP.
With the release of 2.23 comes an awesome new feature on the Map: Unique Wild Spawns!
In order to reward players who explore their Map, we are adding a whole new level of discovery! That’s right, now you can find special Unique dinosaurs by exploring your Jurassic World! This means that even lower level players can collect Unique DNA, simply by exploring their surroundings!
Our first Unique Wild Spawn will be the vicious theropod Dracovenator, with more to follow!
Dracovenator will be available on the Map until further notice. Find it in Short-Range by exploring your Map.
Watch out though, Dracovenator is evasive, and cannot be captured as often as other short-range dinosaurs. There is a Weekly Limit of 1 successful Drone session on Dracovenator, in order to combat the power creep possible by collecting this dinosaur’s DNA on the Map.
Update 2.23 brings 1 new Raid Boss!
- Arctodus will enter Raids Friday, May 26th!
- Megalosuchus will re-enter Raids Friday, June 23rd!
- Find the Unique Dracovenator on the Map, the first of JWA’s Unique Wild Spawns!
- Collect Ceratosaurus DNA in Events and Offers in the Market!
The roster of Fierce Epics has been lacking variety as of late. We’re taking the opportunity to revitalize the top tier theropod with a chance to survive an extra attack, and deal a lot more damage if she does. This will give an extra edge when facing off against the arachnid Pulmonoscorpius!
Counter Ferocity added.
Fierce Impact becomes Group Fierce Impact.
HP: 4500 to 4800
Vulnerable: 0% to 100%
Kentrosaurus is an Epic dinosaur that has slowly crept out of usage. We’ve boosted her health and added armor to support her Counter ability, and also added some Resistances to the mix! This will give this stegosaur better tools to face off against the Flocks at her rarity.
HP: 3600 to 4500
Speed Decrease: 0% to 100%
Reduced Damage: 0% to 50%
Vulnerable: 0% to 50%
- Ardentismaxima’s Reactive now increases Armor by 15%.
- Indotaurus’ Reactive now heals 20% of Max HP.
- Giganyx’s Reactive now triggers when the dinosaur is Locked Down.
- Indoraptor’s Reactive now triggers when the dinosaur’s Dodge is active.
- Testacornibus’ Reactive now triggers during the action phase when the dinosaur’s Shield is active.
After signing out of a 3rd party login service, Guest accounts will maintain connection to the same save.
Some pesky bugs have been squashed for 2.23! Here are a few of the most notable fixes that you are likely to enjoy:
- Filtering and sorting in the collection screen should now work properly.
- Fixed an issue where some dinosaurs were displayed as having more skins than usual.
- Diorajasaur’s Reactive Passive should now be properly triggered upon receiving direct damages.
- The Dracoceratops no longer have a Reactive ability.
- Tyrannometrodon’s Reactive was changed to reflect its design intention.
- Damages inflicted with the Albertospinos’ Reactive passive should now stack with other sources of damage.
- Compsoraptor’s Reactive description was updated to reflect its behavior duration.
- Testacornibus’s Reactive ability should now properly last 1 turn after having been used.
- The Sheltering Impact description has been updated to better reflect its effects.
- Trykosaurus’ Medium Counter-Attack description has been updated to better reflect its effects.
- Pyrorixis’ Dispersed Cautious Strike behavior has been updated to better reflect the design intention.
We’re currently working on solutions for the following issues:
- Players may sometimes experience issues while playing the Daily Incubator Video Ad.
- Players might have trouble starting a friendly battle.
During a raid session, the game can switch to landscape mode on some devices, causing UI issues. This is not intended, as the game is supposed to stay in portrait mode.
Expired DNA Donation requests sometimes remain in the Alliance Chat.
A note on data collecting:
We’d like to take a moment and thank everyone who has been participating in our numerous surveys and providing us with constructive feedback on our forums and social channels. We believe in player feedback and although changes rarely occur immediately, the very tangible data we collect, especially from our surveys, help guide us on our roadmaps and future optimizations.