Hello DPG Members,
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 3.1:
2023-09-05 UPDATE #2
- We’ve released 3.1.38 as an optional download (meaning players are not forced to download until a later period). This addresses:
- The Crit Animation continuously playing despite a Crit Attack not occurring.
- Invalid Strings appearing in certain areas of the game.
- We’re continuing to investigate reports of the Treasure Chase boxes requiring multiple taps before they are opened. We can confirm they eventually open and provide rewards, just with a delay. Investigations are ongoing.
- We’ve pushed a fix to address the Invalid_String text appearing in place of Mission contributors.
- We’ve pushed a fix to Atrocodistis’ Reactive ability. However, please note the fix required a slight ability alteration. The new Reactive Passive is as follows:
- At start of turn (if HP 50% or less) Target Self: Increase Damage 15% 2 turns, 2 attacks.
- In the Collection screen, the Training Points arrow will still appear over Omegas despite not having any Training Points available.
- Invalid_String is appearing in Mission contributions instead of usernames
- The Crit Attack animation is playing with every attack. This is a visual issue only we’re treating with priority.
- Raids not ending when a majority has decided to surrender
- This is an edge case that only occurs if a player abstains. In most cases, the Raid should end if a majority has voted to surrender.
- Atrocodistis’ Reactive ability has changed.
- This was unintentional and the original ability was meant to remain
- The Dawn Pass listed the incorrect rewards.
- This was a communications error and the post has been updated.
- We are continuing to investigate Raid Invitations issues and working with our partners for a solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.