Hello DPG Members,
Our team has been made aware of some issues following Update 2.23.
The team is currently investigating the following reported issues:
Mentioned in the Release Notes:
- Players may sometimes experience issues while playing the Daily Incubator Video Ad.
- Players might have trouble starting a friendly battle.
- During a raid session, the game can switch to landscape mode on some devices, causing UI issues. This is not intended, as the game is supposed to stay in portrait mode.
- Expired DNA Donation requests sometimes remain in the Alliance Chat.
Newly Reported Issues:
- Rexy does not have Audio when used in AR.
- Alankyloceratops’ Dragon Flight ability will defeat a full HP Tenontorex despite not having enough Damage.
- The Enhancements icon is appearing over creatures that do not have Enhancements when entering a Battle.
- Struthiomimus is appearing instead of Stygimoloch in the News Center, and when being rewarded it’s DNA (this issue is purely visual, Stygimoloch is still the DNA being given.)
- Rexy’s Dominant Roar ability is not behaving as intended (it should be behaving as its description states)
- The Recombine DNA Timer is prematurely resetting.
- Microraptor’s Wingbeat ability is not correctly displayed when previewed in Battle.
- Abilities with a Threshold used on Raid Bosses use the Boss’ total HP instead of HP per round
- Compsoraptor’s Playful Pounce Dodge effect is only lasting 1 attack instead of the intended 2 attacks
- Players were repeatedly asked to restart the game following the 2.23 update.
- Our team has become aware of the inability to apply Enhancements to Magnapyritor
- This issue should be fixed as of 2023-05-10 11:00 AM ET
- The Players impacted have been identified and we will be sending them compensation via in-game Mail. These mails will be sent out as of 2023-05-04 3:00 PM ET, and will expire after 14 Days.
- We kindly ask that players do not write to support about the issue.
- Rexy’s Dominant Roar should now be behaving as it’s description states.
- We discovered Ceratosarus’ Lacerate ability was doing more Damage Over Time than intended. This is now fixed.
- The visual issue with Stygimoloch DNA should now be resolved.
- We will be sending compensation to all players via in-game mail as of 2023-05-10 11:00 AM ET
- These mails will expire after 14 days